Here's what you're missing if you want to get to the next level!
Recently, a colleague asked me what helped me experience more business abundance.
The answer might surprise you.
My next level of success came when I stopped relying on external factors for my success. Instead, I focused on myself and detached from the need for specific people, things, or programs. This shift transformed my business and my life.
If you want next-level success and abundance, stop overspending and overworking to attain it.
Success is not something external; it comes from within.
By prioritizing Joy in your business and paying attention to how you feel, you will attract outer abundance that aligns with your inner state.
This is how we create sustainable success. It’s from the inside out, not the other way around.
I work with many recovering hustlers who are rediscovering the importance of joy in their businesses.
They had everything they thought they wanted yet after reaching all the goals, and targets, they were left feeling empty.
In an external driven society it’s easy to forget Joy along the way.
Here are 5 ways to ensure you are building your business sustainably:
- Define your Joy-Based Values: Clearly articulate your business goals and the values that guide your decisions. This will help you to stay in alignment with your purpose.
- Prioritize Your Feelings: What’s more important than reaching the goal is how you feel along the way.
- Create a Daily Joy Practice: Start each day with gratitude and intention and celebrate the small wins to experience next level sturidness and success.
- Deeper Connection: Build reciprocal relationships that cheerlead your wins and support your wellbeing as a measure of success.
- Enroll Support: Get support that knows how you want to feel and will help you stay accountable to it.
Which of these strategies resonates with you the most? Share in the comments below and let's discuss how you're building your business sustainably!
Join The Joy Club
Join The Joy Club and helpful weekly reminders, potent prompts, Joy-inspired love notes, and insider perks right to your inbox.